How to verify your Twitter account
1. Login to your KnownOrigin profile by clicking 'Connect Wallet'.
2. Click onto the Profile tab and then click 'Edit profile'. You will then get a pop-up by your wallet provider, you will need to sign a prompt in order to make any profile edits.
3. Scroll down the 'Edit profile' section and add in your Twitter handle.
4. Click 'Save profile' at the bottom of the page. Now you will see the 'Verify Twitter' button next to your social handle to start the verification process.
5. This will trigger a pop up which will verify if you are logged into the Twitter account listed. You must be logged into Twitter in the correct account and have your pop up blocker turned off during this process.
6. Once completed, you will be redirected back to your KnownOrigin profile and if all has worked you will receive a blue badge on your profile.
It didn't work, help!
Some things to check if the verification process was not successful.
Make sure the Twitter account you have registered exactly matches the Twitter account you are trying to log in with, if not it will fail.
Make sure if you have multiple Twitter profiles, the one you log in as matches the one on your profile. One option is to log out of all of them, then when performing the verification process, you can correctly log in to the right account.
If you have linked your account and then you change your handle on Twitter/Instagram - verification can/will fail. If so, then remove the linked tool in your settings on Twitter/Instagram account, log in out of KnownOrigin and try again.
If you once got verified and then changed your social accounts, you will need to re-verify them to get the blue badge back.
When trying to verify if you DO NOT see a popup, try to disable popup blockers or other browser plugins which may stop the process.
It's best to do this process NOT on your phone, try a desktop or tablet, it works best on these.